Thursday, May 8, 2008

Update

***Update to previous post***

Race results finally posted...I came in #4 in the last race! Yippy...ok so I was 4 min behind 3rd place and roughly 4 min ahead of 5th place so.....need to work on it, but still excited!

As for running this week...nope. I had planned to start running with the MIM group this week, however it was late monday when I got the email and today I am recovering from yesterday's pump it up party. I totally landed on my foot the wrong way and I've been limping around all day. I'm hoping that by monday I'll be back to normal and head out to run with them.

Yes, I need to get back to running while I still have the momentum from my last race. I don't have another race planned for a bit so I have time to get some good runs in.
~K

3 comments:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, look at your blog sympathy.
And links to your blog please.
With reply, wait.

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

It's great to have another blogging friend! Thanks for the advice, and I will continue to update :)

Amy said...

Awesome job in the race!

I hope your foot gets to feeling better!