Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Struggling

In short and simple...I'm just not that into it right now. That is the exercise/weight/train/run thing. I still have high hopes and lofty ambitions but the drive is gone and my motivation ... well that has flown the coop to.

My hub called today with the results of his physical and while he is in good health the doctor says he needs to eat more fish = less red meat and more greens. With winter being here, I turn to cooking more red meat and chicken and less salad stuff. Granted we have fairly balanced meals meats/veggies/bread, we don't eat much sea food. By the time spring comes around we are ready for the later evenings, more outside food (i.e. grilling) and plenty more salad inventions. With the boost of sunlight and warm weather we become more active and it generally evens out.

I guess with this news and my lack of energy we will be starting the trend early. I guess I will be starting my search for fun and exciting recipies now and hopefully things will get back on track.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

No comments: