Tuesday, August 19, 2008

J. Lo Rant

Warning!!!! Nothing useful below this line...only my personal opinions and rantings

***********************************************************
Begin Rant

Ok, so I might not be the biggest Olympics fan out there, but come on!

Have you seen the article that touts J.LO as a triathlete?

My hat goes off to anyone who wants to compete in an endeavor such as a triathlon, marathon, or even a 5K if this is not typically your thing, but to think that just because your a celebrate does not mean that you should be considered "special" because you want to challenge yourself, nor does this mean you are of AMAZING athletic talent because you are going to do a triathlon shortly after giving birth.

AGH!!! She is such a diva.

You know, I remember when Katie Holmes ran the marathon and you know, she didn't boast about it during her training...seriously, if you want to run/train or whatever to raise money then fine...but don't act like you should be the focus just because you have a name!

***********************************
End Rant

6 comments:

April said...

Ugh...this kills me too! Did you see where she was saying how she didn't understand what the big deal about "that swimmer" (MP) was? So annoying.

Thomas said...

Who is this J. Lo of which you speak?

Amy said...

I totally agree!

Hey, so April and I have picked you to be our Pace Setter for NEXT friday (Sept 5th)!

If that's cool with you and you don't mind sharing a little more about yourself with the rest of the blogging world, then email me at uscgirl02@google.com and I'll send you more info!

Amy said...

Ugghh.. I'm retarded....

make that... uscgirl02@gmail.com

AutoSysGene said...

I couldn't agree more. She really is a piece of work.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i could not agree more...and it was useful that someone else is real! yeah!

what a card...