Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vacation

Thought I would drop a line to let you guys know that I am taking a few days off for vacation!

YAY!!

I talked it over with my coach and he said to just take it easy which means I won't be doing any 'real' runs this week. I've got mixed emotions about this. While I don't plan on planting my butt on the couch the entire time, I am terrified I will loose some of the ground I've made thus far. He has assured me it will be fine so I am willing to take his advice (it's been pretty sound thus far.)

So I will be back next week with regular updates as to how my training is going...we'll also see how taking a week off affects my overall feelings.

Hope everyone else has a great week!

4 comments:

Sukku said...

Have fun on your vacation and I guess you should be back as fit as a fiddle...soon

Amy said...

Have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo, VACATION, ENJOY!!! :)

K.C. said...

Hope your vacation was wonderful. I agree that you will get yourself back in gear as soon as you get back. I would imagine you were running while vacationing.

Thanks for thinking about me... Did my heart good. I truly was touched by that.. Kayce